もっと例文: 1 2
- The Tamil script does not differentiate voiced and unvoiced plosives.
- As in English, unvoiced plosives are breathed and voiced plosives are not.
- The aspirate mutation ( Welsh : " treiglad llaes " ) turns the unvoiced plosives into aspirated fricatives.
- It is my understanding that the unaspirated allophone of unvoiced plosives is used in English for syllables beginning with / s /.
- When words undergo soft mutation, the general pattern is that unvoiced plosives become voiced plosives, and voiced plosives become fricatives or disappear; some fricatives also change, and the full list is shown in the above table.