もっと例文: 1 2
- Stadsfries phonology deviates from Dutch in the absence of the unvoiced sounds / f / and / s /.
- Vocoders often include a second system for generating unvoiced sounds, using a noise generator instead of the fundamental frequency.
- Voiced consonants such as / z / are made by mixing a synthesized voiced sound with a recorded unvoiced sound.
- Tips include stealing unvoiced sounds from other characters or people speaking in a scene, and using them to replace problematic recordings of others.
- The concept of voiced and unvoiced sounds was complicated but was used to describe how Cantor was able to master its language capabilities of human speech.