もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The juxta is located between the two valvae.
- It is trivalved with flared valvae.
- The male valvae are broadly rounded ( resembling those of Odontiinae ) and segment VIII bears complex sclerotizations with androconiae.
- Males of " Rapala " are differentiated from other genera in the Deudorigini by their genitalia, with the conjoined valvae tapering evenly to rounded apices.
- Therein, its relationships are not quite clear, but they may indeed belong into the uncus, a strong gnathos, simple valvae and an aedeagus with separate cornuti.