もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1814, he moved to Amsterdam and became a student of Mattheus Ignatius van Bree.
- The orchestra of Felix Meritis was regarded as the best of the Netherlands and accompanied many Dutch premieres, directed by conductors such as Johannes Bernardus van Bree.
- Van Bree was after the end of French occupation in 1813 a member of the commission responsible for recovering works of art confiscated by the French and was able to retrieve many works by Rubens.
- Dutch authors published through Het Spectrum include Godfried Bomans, Han van Bree, Hubrecht Duijker, L . T . F . Gamut ( a pseudonym of five authors together ), Ben Tiggelaar, and Janwillem van de Wetering.
- In 2007, Hendrik Vanden Abeele founded Psallentes Femina ( " Psallentes Ladies " ), consisting of Sarah Abrams, Helen Cassano, Lieselot De Wilde, Rozelien Nys, Rein Van Bree, Kerlijne Van Nevel and Veerle Van Roosbroeck.