もっと例文: 1 2 3
- She is not likely to take vindictive action against a substantial percentage of her staff.
- Petty and vindictive actions like this simply expose the Zimbabwean regime for what it is,
- By contrast, spite is exclusively externalized, involving vindictive actions against a ( perceived or actual ) source of wrong.
- It is clearly a vindictive action . . . to inconvenience our passengers and try to make things difficult,
- But Iraqi chemical weapon strikes are still a remote threat alongside the daily and vindictive actions of Israel toward the Palestinians.