もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Two volcanoes erupted during the summer of 2008 on the eastern Aleutian Islands.
- A chain of volcanoes erupted along the mountain range.
- The volcanoes erupted voluminous and long lava flows, grouped in three age-based stages of varying age and conservation.
- In addition, about 30 smaller volcanoes erupted basaltic lavas in the larger region surrounding the Lassen volcanic center.
- Two volcanoes erupted on eastern Russia's sparsely populated Kamchatka Peninsula, spewing ash high into the air, a news agency said Friday.