volcanoes in mexicoの例文
- She explored Popocatapetl, one of the highest volcanoes in Mexico, and reached the rim of the crater.
- Most active volcanoes in Mexico occur in the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt, which extends from west to east across central-southern Mexico.
- Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal ); and two of them are volcanoes in Mexico ( Iztaccihuatl and Pico de Orizaba ).
- For example, volcanoes in Mexico and western North America are mostly in volcanic belts, such as the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt that extends 900 km from west to east across central-southern Mexico and the Northern Cordilleran Volcanic Province in western Canada.
- It is one of the most active volcanoes in Mexico, having had more than 20 major eruptions since the arrival of the Spanish in 1519 . The 1982 eruption of El Chich髇, which killed about 2, 000 people who lived near the volcano, created a 1-km-wide caldera that filled with an acidic crater lake.