volcanoes of the worldの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The volcanoes of the world return to normal.
- The association has published 22 volumes of the " Catalogue of the Active Volcanoes of the World ".
- Two editions of Volcanoes of the World, a regional directory . . . ( 1981 ) and ( 1994 ) were published based on the GVP data and interpretations.
- This is the officially approved citation for the Smithsonian Institution Global Volcanism Program with a modified web address that links to the current version online version of the above cited Volcanoes of the World.
- The " Catalogue of the Active Volcanoes of the World ", published by the International Association of Volcanology, uses this definition, by which there are more than 500 active volcanoes.