volcanoes on marsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The largest and most conspicuous volcanoes on Mars occur in Tharsis and Elysium regions.
- By Hesperian times, all of the large shield volcanoes on Mars, including Olympus Mons, had begun to form.
- Geologists think one of the reasons that volcanoes on Mars are able to grow so large is because Mars lacks plate tectonics.
- The processes which created the mammoth volcanoes on Mars ended millennia ago, leaving Mars dead and inactive for perhaps as long as 10 million years.
- Historically, the term patera has been used to describe the entire edifice of certain volcanoes on Mars ( e . g ., Alba Patera ).