white house travel office controversyの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- She delivered the tapes to Kenneth Starr, the Independent Counsel who was investigating Clinton on other matters, including the Whitewater scandal, the White House FBI files controversy, and the White House travel office controversy.
- The last chapter in the seven-year White House travel office controversy is being played out at a bad time for Hillary Rodham Clinton-- in the midst of her campaign for the U . S . Senate.
- Republicans want the committee to have the time and authority to examine other scandals touching on Clinton and the White House, including campaign finance abuses, the Whitewater land deal, FBI file misuse and White House travel office controversies.
- On July 11, 1993, Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster visited James Hamilton at his home to discuss the possibility of retaining Hamilton as counsel to deal with a potential congressional probe regarding the White House travel office controversy.
- During its investigations of the 1996 United States campaign finance controversy, Monica Lewinsky scandal, White House FBI files controversy, and White House travel office controversy the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform subpoenaed White House email traffic.