white house visitors officeの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1981 she became Director of the White House Visitors Office.
- The White House visitors office has started making arrangements to allow school, youth, military and veterans groups to schedule visits, offikiAhs said.
- Carol McCain, Director of the White House Visitors Office from 1981 to 1987, added participatory activities and doubled the size of the crowds attending the Easter Egg Roll.
- "' Carol Shepp McCain "'( born February 19, 1938 ) is a former model, director of the White House Visitors Office, and event planner.
- The White House Visitor Office is also in charge of assorted White House special events, such as the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, in the South Lawn, the State Arrival Ceremony for visiting heads of state, and a national Christmas celebration.