もっと例文: 1 2
- After Drag Gibson slaughtered his tribe, he began writing militant poetry about white imperialism.
- "Some Asian country had to stand up against Western white imperialism, " the book declares.
- A place my countrymen call White Imperialism, purposely invoking all of the bloody acquisition and manifest destiny that enabled nationalists throughout history to march to power.
- In " Les Blancs, " white liberalism, white humanitarianism and white imperialism; black anti-imperialism, black moderation and black ambivalence all have their say before historical inevitability takes over.
- "Even in recent years, academic historians have treated the Alamo defenders as sort of the advance agents of white imperialism, " said Olson, chairman of the history department at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville.