もっと例文: 1 2 3
- A large problem with early zinc die casting materials was zinc pest, owing to impurities in the alloys.
- MZAC is an alloy of "'C "'opper similar to Zamak ), which later crumbled due to Zinc pest.
- However, Dorfan's alloys suffered from impurities, which weakened the metal and caused the trains to disintegrate over time, an early victim of zinc pest.
- Lead, as previously so widely used for cast metal toys, or iron are impurities that must be carefully avoided in this alloy, as they give rise to zinc pest.
- Some earlier models suffered occasionally from zinc pest and warping or bending chassis ( perhaps from moldings that were unreinforced ), but, overall, Tekno vehicles were of high quality finish.