10 days on the islandの例文
- But Del Harris thinks the Lakers " for the most part " accomplished what they wanted during their 10 days on the island.
- Sosa, who intends to spend about 10 days on the island, has been heavily involved in helping the country recover from Hurricane Georges.
- A range of events occur in Tasmania, from well known sporting fixtures such as Sydney to Hobart, to arts festivals such as 10 Days on the Island.
- Creator and original Artistic Director of Tasmania's 10 Days on the Island Festival, Robyn Archer, commissioned the full opera to open the festival in 2003.
- He has performed in Japan and throughout Australia, most notably at the 10 Days on the Island Festival, NAIDOC Ball, and at the National Museum of Australia's Tracking Kultja Festival.
- In 2001, Raffaele Marcellino's opera " The Flight of Les Darcy ", with libretto by Robert Jarman, premiered at the " 10 Days on the Island " festival in Hobart.
- On retiring from the governorship, Sir Guy continued to contribute to Tasmania, as chairman of trustees of the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, and chairman of the board of the 10 Days on the Island festival.
- The opera, for two singers and ensemble, was commissioned by IHOS Music Theatre and Opera, and premiered in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, on 26 March 2009 as part of the 2009 10 Days on the Island Festival.
- As a conductor Lampard has worked with several of Tasmania's musical organizations including the Hobart Orpheus Choir, the Derwent Symphony Orchestra and in 2009 Michael conducted, to critical acclaim'the world premiere of Thanapoom Sirichang opera " The Lunch Box " for IHOS Opera as part of the 10 Days on the Island Festival.