- As the legend goes, when Mahmud of Ghazni invaded Somnath in 1025 AD, the king gave him a tough resistance.
- Bulgarian resistance revived under the leadership of the Cometopuli dynasty, but the new emperor Basil II ( reigned 976 1025 AD ) made the submission of the Bulgarians his primary goal.
- The doctrine of tawhid, in the words of the prominent Mu tazili scholar Chief Justice Qadi Abd al-Jabbar ( d . 415 AH / 1025 AD ), is : the knowledge that God, being unique, has attributes that no creature shares with Him.
- )( circa 900 AD 1025 AD ) was an important Ahir Warrior known for his bravery, sacrifice and endless love towards his motherland, with the help of whom, Ra Navghan, Chudasama Ruler of Junagadh and father of Ra Khengar, had taken the throne of Junagadh.
- The Somnath temple is an ancient temple at Prabhas Patan in the coastal Indian province of Gujarat, which had been destroyed several times by the Muslim foreign invaders, starting with Mahmud Ghaznavi in 1025 AD . The last of such destructions took place in 1706 AD when Prince Mohammad Azam carried out the orders of Mughal ruler Aurangzeb to destroy the temple of Somnath beyond possible repair.