- In early August 1945, the " 125th division " was reinforced by 134th Independent Mixed Brigade.
- The " 125th Division " was still building a fortifications at Tonghua at the time of the surrender of Japan.
- At night, the Japanese force near Tang-chia-fan reached the vicinity of Huan-tan Chen to confront the Chinese 125th Division.
- The west flank units of this army, elements of the "'125th Division "', overlapped into the ROK 7th Regiment below Ch'osan at the end of October 1950.
- At the discovery of the Chinese at the twin tunnels, General Almond ordered the 2nd Division to identify and destroy all enemy units in that area; the 125th Division, 42nd Battalion, Army.
- A fierce battle between the PVA 125th Division and the 7th Cavalry Regiment broke out during the night of November 29, but by the morning of November 30 the PVA 42nd Corps'advance was halted.
- With the PVA 125th Division tying down the ROK 10th and 21st Infantry Regiment at Yongwon, the 124th and the 126th Division tried to infiltrate the ROK 8th Infantry Division's rear by marching through the hills east of Yongwon.
- On the evening of 21 March Petain, having heard that Butler's III Corps had been unable to hold the line of the Crozat Canal the previous evening, had also at last agreed that French 125th Division be deployed to III Corps sector.