- In this era the first year is 127 BCE, dated to the legendary progenitor of the Yarlung dynasty, Nyatri Tsenpo.
- Based on this, Bhagwan Lal concludes that Kharavela was born in 127 BCE, and became the king in 103 BCE.
- With the waning of Seleucid Greek power, Tylos was incorporated into Characene or Mesenian, the state founded in what today is Kuwait by Hyspaosines in 127 BCE . A building inscriptions found in Bahrain indicate that Hyspoasines occupied the islands, ( and it also mention his wife, Thalassia ).
- The Han Xiongnu War began with Emperor Wu of Han, and the Han colonized the area of the Ordos as the commandery of Shuofang in 127 BCE . Prior to this campaign, there were already earlier commanderies established by Qin and Zhao before they were overrun by the Xiongnu in 209 BCE.
- Leading campaigns involving tens of thousands of troops, in 127 BCE the Han general Wei Qing ( d . 106 BCE ) recaptured the Ordos Desert region from the Xiongnu and in 121 BCE Huo Qubing ( d . 117 BCE ) expelled them from the Qilian Mountains, gaining the surrender of many Xiongnu aristocrats.
- When the Chinese envoy Chiang Kien was in Gandhara ( circa c 127 BCE ), he found to his great surprise that bamboos and textiles from " south-western China " were sold in the local markets . " On personal enquiry, he learnt that these goods were brought to eastern India ( Bengal ) through Yunnan, Burma and then carried all the way from eastern India to Bactria across India and Afghanistan along the Uttarapatha or the northern high road ".