141st aero squadronの例文
- The 141 ARS was first organized as the "'141st Aero Squadron "'on 2 January 1918 at Rockwell Field, California.
- The "'141st Aero Squadron ( Pursuit ) "'was a United States Army Air Service pursuit squadron, and part of the American Expeditionary Force.
- On 8 September 1973 By order of the Secretary of the Air Force, the 141st Aero Squadron ( Pursuit ), demobilized on 19 July 1919 was reconstituted and allotted to the State of New Jersey.
- Just before this, the group had been reviewed by General Pershing and General Patrick, Chief of Air Service, AEF . The group was informed that the 141st Aero Squadron would be joining it at Coblenz.
- During the summer, Baker was transferred to the 141st Aero Squadron, composed of 26 pilots and 180 enlisted men stationed behind the front line, where they had to wait for equipment to arrive before leaving for the front.
- The 141st Aero Squadron of the group was already operating over the lines with SPAD XIIIs, but the 25th was still awaiting aircraft . The next ten days were spent on camp duty awaiting the problems with its aircraft being sorted out.