150th air refueling squadronの例文
- In 1977 upon the receipt of Boeing KC-135 Stratotankers the unit became the 150th Air Refueling Squadron.
- In 1977 the 170th received Boeing KC-135 Stratotankers and became the "'150th Air Refueling Squadron " '.
- The group was inactivated while its 150th Air Refueling Squadron was assigned to the 108th Operations Group as its second KC-135 squadron.
- The "'150th Air Refueling Squadron ( 150 ARS ) "'was a unit of the New Jersey Air National Guard 108th Air Refueling Wing.
- The 108th welcomed the 150th Air Refueling Squadron's 37 years experience in airlift and air refueling operations, and its 130, 454 accident-free flying hours, recognized as the worlds safest flying record.
- The 170th Air Refueling Group was inactivated, however, the 150th Air Refueling Squadron remained active, being assigned to the 108th Operations Group as its second KC-135 Squadron ( along with the 141st ARS ).