160th signal groupの例文
- The 160th Signal Group also provided cable construction, photographic, and communications security logistics support throughout the country.
- The 160th Signal Group returned to the United States, where it was deactivated on 3 June 1972 at Oakland, California.
- On 3 December 1954, the 3160th Signal Services Battalion was re-designated as Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 160th Signal Group.
- On 25 March 1963, the 160th Signal Group was reactivated again and assigned to the 13th Support Brigade at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Destined for the Vietnam War, the 160th Signal Group arrived in Vietnam on 20 April 1967, and provided headquarters support in the Saigon and Long Binh area.
- The reorganization called for the activation of 2nd and 160th Signal Groups from resources of inactivated units from the 22nd and 4th Signal Groups and the assignment of the 6981st Labor Service Group and 72nd Signal Battalion to 5th Signal Command.
- The 160th Signal Group was reactivated for the third time on 1 July 1974, at Karlsruhe Germany and re-designated on 1 October 1979, as Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 160th Signal Brigade, part of United States Army Europe.
- At the peak of the Vietnam War the brigade consisted of more than 21, 000 soldiers, in six Signal groups ( including the 160th Signal Group ), 22 signal battalions and several communications agencies, making the 1st Signal Brigade the largest signal unit in the U . S . Army at the time.