170th infantry brigadeの例文
- The timeline of the Brigade Combat Team growths calls for the reflagging of the 170th Infantry Brigade.
- In February 2012, the 170th Infantry Brigade was selected for withdrawal from Europe before the end of the year.
- On 15 July 2009, 2 18 Infantry stood up in Baumholder, Germany as part of the 170th Infantry Brigade Combat Team.
- The battalion redeployed with the rest of the 170th Infantry Brigade to home station at Baumholder, Germany at the end of 2011.
- He was made Commander 170th Infantry Brigade in France in July 1918 and General Officer Commanding 46th ( North Midland ) Division in September 1918.
- On 9 October 2012, the 170th Infantry Brigade was inactivated ending a decades-long legacy of combat units stationed at Baumholder's Smith Barracks.
- With the reestablishment of brigades in the TOE of divisions in the 1960s following the short-lived experiment with pentomic organization, the 24th Infantry Division was in 1963 assigned the heritage of the 170th Infantry Brigade.
- On 9 October 2012, the last active battalion of the 70th Armor Regiment, the 4th Battalion, 70th Armor Regiment was inactivated along with its parent headquarters, the 170th Infantry Brigade ( Separate ) in Baumholder, Germany.
- The United States Army has since reactivated another component of the 5th U . S . Cavalry Regiment, in the form of Delta Troop, 5th Cavalry Regiment; as the Brigade Reconnaissance Troop for the 170th Infantry Brigade, in Baumholder, Germany.