187th infantry brigadeの例文
- Neither the 187th Infantry Brigade nor the 167th Support Group were ever deployed to Iceland.
- Since the Mexican-American War, however, the lower rank of 187th Infantry Brigade ).
- The next two summers found it New York bound again, supporting the Army Reserve's 187th Infantry Brigade ( Separate ).
- The 187th Infantry Brigade was reactivated as an active duty training unit at Fort Leonard Wood, MO on 23 January 2007 and inactivated on 17 May 2007.
- 5th Battalion shares all of the lineage of the regiment, and served as the Direct Support Battalion of the 187th Infantry Brigade ( Separate ) of the U . S . Army Reserve.
- Thus to add flexibility to the force, and to preserve a general officer billet, the 187th Infantry Brigade was reactivated in the Army Reserve as a separate brigade on 7 January 1963 with headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
- As they did five years before, the 167th Support Group, 187th Infantry Brigade and other units of the 94th ARCOM deployed to Canadian Forces Base southern New Brunswick, to simulate the defense of Iceland against Warsaw Pact forces, the CAPSTONE mission of both the 187th and 167th.
- The 12th Division of VI Corps could not hasten its arrival before 19 June and the 187th Infantry Brigade was hurried north, the 53rd Reserve Division relieved the 3rd Bavarian Division which then replaced the 58th Division and another thirteen heavy batteries were sent to the 6th Army . held the north with the IV Corps headquarters, the 117th and 123rd Saxon divisions on the right, the 7th and 8th divisions on the left and the 3rd Ersatz Brigade in reserve.