1919 rose bowlの例文
- The nine victories were its most since its 1919 Rose Bowl champion won nine.
- This isn't The Game, but it's the Crimson's first out-of-season game since a 7-6 victory over Oregon in the 1919 Rose Bowl.
- The "'1919 Rose Bowl, "'known at the time as the "'Tournament East-West Football Game "', was a bowl game played on January 1, 1919, at Tournament Park in Pasadena, California.
- Prior to the school's first true bowl game, a team of Navy players from Naval Station Great Lakes played in the 1919 Rose Bowl; however, that game during World War I was not a true college football game, since it drew teams from the armed services personnel.
- Erickson served as a Chief Pharmacist's Mate in the United States Navy during World War I . He participated in the 1919 Rose Bowl as a member of the winning team, Washington and Jefferson, giving him the unique distinction of being the only man ever to play in two different Rose Bowls, with two different teams, without losing.