1930 imperial conferenceの例文
- At the 1930 Imperial Conference, it was agreed that the United Kingdom would not reserve or disallow legislation without the approval of the Canadian cabinet.
- The "'1930 Imperial Conference "'was the seventh Imperial Conference bringing together the Prime Ministers of the dominions of the British Empire.
- Enthusiasm for imperial preferences surged through the 1930 Imperial Conference and, before the formal discussions had ended, Canada and Australia had agreed to seek a closer trading arrangement.
- In 1930, shortly before the Statute was enacted, the King George V disapproved of Isaacs, the 1930 Imperial Conference upheld the procedure under the declaration, and so the King appointed Isaacs.
- The desire of all involved to achieve the flight to India before the conclusion of the 1930 Imperial Conference ( at which decisions would be taken on the future of the airship programme ) led to a premature flight in adverse weather conditions.