1950 fa cup finalの例文
- He was the club's top scorer in 1950 FA Cup Final.
- Although a contractual dispute in the 1948 9 season limited his appearances for the Merseyside club, he then helped Liverpool reach the 1950 FA Cup Final, the first time Liverpool had ever appeared at Arsenal by two goals to nil.
- The oldest person to die at Hillsborough was 67-year-old Gerard Baron, an older brother of the late Liverpool player Kevin Baron ( 1926 1971 ), who had been on the losing side in the 1950 FA Cup Final.
- With Liverpool, Liddell won a league championship in 1947 and featured in the club's 1950 FA Cup Final defeat by Second World War, Liddell continued his career by appearing in unofficial games for Liverpool and guesting for various teams in the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Characterised by his pace, physical strength and powerful shooting ( but also known for his inconsistent form, much to the frustration of Arsenal's fans ), McPherson continued to be a regular in the Arsenal side for the next three seasons, although he missed Arsenal's only other success at the time, the 1950 FA Cup Final, with Freddie Cox and Denis Compton playing on the wings that day.