1960 tony awardsの例文
- His only other New York stage appearance was the titular role in the 1957 musical, " 1960 Tony Awards, losing to Jackie Gleason.
- He was nominated for the 1960 Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his role as " Ben Marino " in " Fiorello ! " ( 1959 ).
- "The Tenth Man " ( 1959 ) marked Chayefsky's second Broadway theatrical success, garnering 1960 Tony Award nominations for Best Play, Best Director ( Tyrone Guthrie ) and Best Scenic Design.
- Da Silva was nominated for a 1960 Tony Award as Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his work in " Fiorello ! ", a musical about New York City mayor Purlie Victorious ", by Ossie Davis.
- Perhaps their best-known collaboration was on the book for the 1960 Tony Award-winning musical " The Sound of Music, " which featured music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Crouse's old collaborator Oscar Hammerstein II . Their 1946 play " Mr . President ", and " The Great Sebastians " ( 1955 ).