1961 formula one seasonの例文
- By the 1961 Formula One season, the Ferrari teams had developed the mid-engined approach further than Cooper.
- The "'1961 Formula One season "'was the 12th season of FIA Formula One motor racing.
- This resulted in a much better handling car, and for the 1961 Formula One season BRM based their chassis designs on the Mark II.
- For the 1961 Formula One season, run under new 1.5-litre rules, Enzo Ferrari fielded the " sharknose " Ferrari 156 with an all-new V6 engine.
- In the 1961 Formula One season, with new rules for 1500 cc, the team kept Hill, von Trips and Ginther, and d閎uted another Chiti-designed car, the Ferrari 156 based on the Formula 2 car of 1960, which was dominant throughout the season.
- Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips is listed as coming second in the 1961 Formula One season, and if Phil Hill had not won in Monza ( the race at which von Trips was killed ), then Trips would have finished first ( well, actually, Hill didn't compete in the final race of the season, and I'm having difficulty working out the scoring system in use at the time ), but my question is whether any sports have had world championships ( or any titles ) awarded posthumously ? talk ) 19 : 38, 19 April 2009 ( UTC)