1966 indianapolis 500の例文
- Mansell also became the first person to win their first IndyCar race since Graham Hill had won the 1966 Indianapolis 500.
- He drove in the USAC Championship Car series, racing in the 1965-1967 seasons, with 29 career starts, including the 1966 Indianapolis 500.
- The aluminum frame of the car was badly warped during heat treating in early 1966, eliminating any possibility of the car racing in the 1966 Indianapolis 500.
- The "'1966 USAC Championship Car season "'consisted of 16 races, beginning in Indianapolis, Chuck Rodee was killed while qualifying for the 1966 Indianapolis 500.
- "We're pumped up about the pole, " said Mecom, whose father won the 1966 Indianapolis 500 as a car owner and founded the New Orleans Saints.
- While five Mk2 chassis, complete with four-cam Ford V8s, qualified for the 1966 Indianapolis 500, the Weslake V12 was not available for the start of the Honda V12s, and the newly introduced Cosworth DFV V8.