1969 australian openの例文
- The 1969 Australian Open was the first held under the name Australian Open.
- The "'1969 Australian Open "'was the first Australian Open and the final Grand Slam tournament of the year.
- She won 11 of the 16 Grand Slam singles tournaments she entered, beginning with the 1969 Australian Open and ending with the 1973 US Open.
- Margaret Court and Judy Tegart Dalton defeated Rosie Casals and Billie Jean King 6 4, 6 4 in the final to win the "'Women's Doubles "'title at the 1969 Australian Open.
- Margaret Court and Marty Riessen were meant to play Ann Jones and Fred Stolle in the final to win the "'Mixed Doubles "'title at the 1969 Australian Open, but the final was never played.