1977 super bowlの例文
- The banner hangs next to the Cowboys'1971 and 1977 Super Bowl Championship banners.
- Madden, who coached the Oakland Raiders to the 1977 Super Bowl championship, had been at Fox since 1994.
- At the Harrisburg sale in 1977 Super Bowl's offspring averaged $ 32, 673 and Albatross averaged $ 41, 767.
- He received a Super Bowl ring for being a team member of the 1976 season Super Bowl Champion Oakland Raiders team ( January 1977 Super Bowl XI ).
- In the week before the 1977 Super Bowl _ won by the Raiders _ Davis approached Al Ruffo, then a minority owner of the 49ers, and told him he had " two or three " possible buyers.
- The school also has churned out numerous big-name players, including 1993 Heisman Trophy winner Charlie Ward, 1977 Super Bowl MVP Fred Biletnikoff and the NFL's " Prime Time " cornerback, Deion Sanders of Dallas.
- Is it possible that we have substituted Stingley's for another hit delivered against a Minnesota Viking receiver, Sammy White, in the 1977 Super Bowl and, absent evidence to the contrary, supposed that Stingley suffered the same kind of cataclysmic blow?
- Tight End . . . 1974-1980 Oakland Raiders, 1980-1983 Houston Oilers, 1983 Minnesota Vikings, 1984 Los Angeles Raiders . . . 11 seasons, 147 games . . . Used primarily on special teams first two seasons . . . Nicknamed " The Ghost, " earned starting tight end spot in 1976 and finished season with impressive 53 catches for 691 yards and 10 TDs . . . Outstanding play contributed to Raiders success and 32-14 victory over Vikings in the 1977 Super Bowl . . . Outstanding blocker as well as receiver . . . Traded to Oilers midway through 1980 season for a first and two second-round draft picks . . . Named All-Pro and All-AFC four consecutive years ( 1976-1979 ) . . . Selected to play in five Pro Bowls, 1977 through 1981.