- The number of boys born with 6 fingers is two times higher than the number of girls.
- The fife is a simple instrument usually consisting of a tube with 6 finger holes, and diatonically tuned.
- In 1971, Rankin / Bass produced the 6 Finger Hand opening for " That Girl in Wonderland ".
- The flute has 6 finger holes ( 3 for the right, and 3 for the left hand ), which covers one full octave.
- The Lagoon consists of 6 finger like coves shooting out from the main body of water, Georgica Cove, Eel Creek, Goose Creek, Talmage Creek, Seabury Creek, and Jones Creek.
- :Well, according to the " Chicago Medical Recorder, Volume 37 " published by the Chicago Medical Society, she had 6 fingers in both hands, and 6 toes in both feet.
- A typical khobyrakh is a 70 cm-wide, smooth, hollow pipe made of an umbel ( hollow stem of a big, parasol-like umbelifer ) or wood, with 3 or sometimes 6 finger-holes.
- According to the study, " The number of fingers does not determine typing speed . . . People using self-taught typing strategies were found to be as fast as trained typists . . . instead of the number of fingers, there are other factors that predict typing speed . . . fast typists . . . keep their hands fixed on one position, instead of moving them over the keyboard, and more consistently use the same finger to type a certain letter . " To quote doctoral candidate Anna Feit : " We were surprised to observe that people who took a typing course, performed at similar average speed and accuracy, as those that taught typing to themselves and only used 6 fingers on average"