67th special operation squadronの例文
- Tankers from the 67th Special Operations Squadron, aircrews, combat controllers, and maintenance personnel.
- The first group assets, MC-130P Combat Shadows from the 67th Special Operations Squadron, arrived in Africa followed by additional special operations assets including MH-53J Pave Low helicopters from the 21st.
- On 1 June 1988 the unit was split into two units redesignated the "'67th Special Operations Squadron "'for the HC-130 aircraft and the "'21st Special Operations Squadron "'for the HH-53 rotary wing.
- In 1990, four Combat Shadows of the 9th Special Operations Squadron deployed to King Fahd International Airport, Saudi Arabia for " Desert Storm ", and three of the 67th Special Operations Squadron to Batman Air Base, Turkey for " Proven Force ".
- The 67th ARRS which flew both the HC-130 " Hercules " and HH-53 " Super Jolly Green Giant " was split into two units, becoming the 67th Special Operations Squadron for the 130 fixed-wing aircraft and the 21st Special Operations Squadron for the rotary wing.
- The "'67th Special Operation Squadron "'is an active unit within the 752d Special Operations Group ( 752 SOG ), United States Air Force, United States European Command, and is currently based at Royal Air Force base RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk, eastern England.