a big jobの例文
- actually , we've got a big job here in edo .
実はオレたち 江戸で ひと山 狙っててな...。
- i got a big job , and i really have to ...
貸しがあるんだ 昔の決着を つけなきゃならないんだ
- and then i got a big job in a laser printer place
- hargrove said it's a big job , right ? a vault .
- alvin's got this job . it's a big job , a lot of dough .
アルビンが仕事を持ってきた デカイ仕事だ 大金が入る
- that's a big job to pull off alone .
- just , uh ... that it was a big job .
- yeah . it's a , it's a big job , a vault .
- that is a big job , let me just say .
- i was very worried . it's my first time with a big job too .
すごく悩んだよ うちにとっても 初めての大きな仕事だしね
- i do think it's a big job , though .
- it's a big job , too much money
- it's a big job . there's risk .
- that's a big job .
- it's a big job .
- yeah , amanda interned at her office all summer , and now she's got a big job lined up after she graduates .
研修生だった アマンダには 卒業後 デカい仕事が 待ってるんだ
- i didn't speak to him . i didn't wanna bother him . they've got a big job out there , and i had a sense they'd go late .