a chump at oxfordの例文
- They were also trash collectors in 1939's " A Chump at Oxford ".
- She would return in 1938 for their feature " Swiss Miss " and again in 1940 in " A Chump at Oxford ."
- He later appeared as a foil for Laurel and Hardy, in their feature films " Pardon Us " and " A Chump at Oxford ".
- He found work in several films, including " The Man in the Iron Mask " and " A Chump at Oxford " with Laurel and Hardy.
- The film was later parodied in the Laurel and Hardy film " A Chump at Oxford " ( 1940 ) and remade as " Oxford Blues " ( 1984 ).
- His height and slight British accent allowed him to be convincingly cast as a college student, despite being 40 years old, in Laurel and Hardy's " A Chump at Oxford ".
- Dean was also referenced in the 1939 Laurel and Hardy film " A Chump at Oxford ", when Oliver Hardy unknowingly called the character of the actual dean at the famous Oxford University a " dizzy dean ".
- Note that Roach's Laurel and Hardy film " A Chump at Oxford " was released in the United States at 42 minutes, but was not produced as a " streamliner " " per se ".
- In 1939, Laurel and Hardy made " A Chump at Oxford " ( 1940 ) ( which features a moment of role reversal, with Oliver becoming a subordinate to a temporarily concussed Stan ) and " Saps at Sea " ( 1940 ) before leaving Roach Studios.