a feeble voiceの例文
- "I've been sitting in a small space here, " she cried out in a feeble voice.
- Jo said in a feeble voice.
- He asked Serbs to pray so that " our appeal to the world does not remain but a feeble voice of the desperate in the desert ."
- Nevertheless, he was able to prepare and read himself, though in a feeble voice, on June 5, his annual report to the Society de Physique et d'Histoire Naturelle, the presidency of which he had resigned.
- Fidelis rose again on his knees, and stretching forth his arms in the form of a cross, said with a feeble voice " Pardon my enemies, O Lord : blinded by passion they know not what they do.
- The medic began wheeling Johnson back toward the finish toward the medical tent _ and away from the volunteer with medals draped on her arm _ but Johnson, mustering all the strength left in her body, asked in a feeble voice for the medic to stop.