a radar reflectorの例文
- The tower also has a radar reflector on the northwest side.
- The light also has a radar reflector.
- For many years a radar reflector beacon stood on Plumpudding Hill above Rhodes Memorial to prevent similar incidents.
- Modern lifeboats carry an Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacon ( EPIRB ) and either a radar reflector or Search and Rescue Transponder ( SART ).
- The reef appears on navigational charts and is marked by a lighted beacon and a radar reflector on a buoy, said harbor master Sunny Hoo.
- Major Curtan further advices that the object found resembles a high altitude weather balloon with a radar reflector, but that telephonic conversation between their office and Wright field had not [ UNINTELLIGIBLE ] borne out this belief ."
- Royal Caribbean officials couldn't immediately explain the cause of the accident, because the reef is identified on all navigational charts and has a floating buoy with a light that flashes every seven seconds, as well as a radar reflector.
- Colonel William H . Blanchard, commanding officer of the 509th, contacted General Roger M . Ramey of the Eighth Air Force in Fort Worth, Texas, and Ramey ordered the object be flown to Warrant Officer Irving Newton confirmed Ramey s preliminary opinion, identifying the object as being a weather balloon and its " kite ", a nickname for a radar reflector used to track the balloons from the ground.