简体版 繁體版 English 한국어
登録 ログイン

abbey buildingの例文

例文モバイル版携帯版

  • Apart from the church, none of the abbey buildings remain.
  • Between 1565 and 1575 the Abbey buildings were renovated and expanded.
  • In 1794 the abbey buildings were used as a military hospital.
  • The monks had to flee, the abbey buildings were plundered.
  • In 1835 they found themselves able to fund new abbey buildings.
  • There are two pipe organs located within the abbey buildings.
  • Today the abbey buildings are incorporated into a rice farm.
  • The abbey buildings became an estate farm owned by nobleman Oluf Brockenhus.
  • This contributes to the dominant effect of the abbey buildings.
  • The public can visit the abbey building, the Saint-Remi Museum.
  • The remains of the abbey buildings were incorporated into houses and municipal buildings.
  • The Abbey buildings housed the Folkwang Hochschule since 1927.
  • The abbey buildings were almost entirely destroyed by fire on 6 March 1733.
  • The abbey buildings took over 75 years to build.
  • The 1999 archeological excavation uncovered the foundations of the abbey buildings and some bones.
  • The Abbey buildings were used as a rectory until they were demolished in 1640.
  • Today the abbey buildings are set in modern manicured parterres of lawn and gravel.
  • It may have replaced a previous abbey building.
  • The abbey buildings were located to the south of St Peters church in Humberston.
  • The church and the greater part of the abbey buildings were entirely modernized in 1796.
  • もっと例文:  1  2  3