- CT are commonly used to evaluate the patient with abdominal complaints.
- Still in Love became ill in July 2007 from an abdominal complaint.
- Thousands of others suffered bladder problems, sexual dysfunction and abdominal complaints, all stemming from diabetic neuropathy.
- The ITV television network reported that Puey's three sons announced from London that their father had died July 28 after suffering abdominal complaints.
- Patients with the chronic, congenital form of SMA syndrome predominantly have a lengthy or even lifelong history of abdominal complaints with intermittent exacerbations depending on the degree of duodenal compression.
- In 1967, at her doctor's advice, she retired from show business due to abdominal complaints, but in the early 1970s she decided to revive her career.
- An organic impairment best explains the lifelong chronicity of many of his abdominal complaints . " Thus, the psychological aspects of Darwin's illness might be both a cause and an effect of Darwin's illness.
- There he received Prince Albert ( Bertie, 1895-1952 ), second son of the King, and the future King George VI . The prince had been taken ill with an abdominal complaint whilst serving as a midshipman on HMS Collingwood.
- It is often supplemented by an upright PA view of the chest ( to rule out air under the diaphragm or thoracic etiologies presenting as abdominal complaints ) and a standing view of the abdomen ( to differentiate obstruction from ileus by examining gastrointestinal air / water levels ).