- The subsequent naming of other disorders involving abnormal motions soon followed.
- The remaining sperm ( 3 % ) have abnormal motion.
- Spinal fusion treats a variety of pathological conditions to eliminate abnormal motion of the vertebrae that causes pain, neurological deficit, or spinal deformity.
- The jets fire automatically when flaps on the shuttle's wings and tail are inadequate to control any abnormal motions encountered at supersonic speeds.
- The best way to explain it is that the head of the fibula below his right knee has some abnormal motion that irritates the nerve behind it.
- "' Sacroiliac joint dysfunction "', also called "'sacroiliac joint disorder "', "'sacroiliac joint disease "', "'sacroiliac joint syndrome "'or "'sacroiliac syndrome "', or " sacroilliac dysfunction and instability ", generally refers to pain in the sacroiliac joint region that is caused by abnormal motion in the sacroiliac joint, either too much motion or too little motion.