abuse of informationの例文
- There have been reports of abuse of information obtained from matrimonial websites.
- She said the government still needs to put in safeguards so " there can be no abuse of information like that ."
- Their debut full length, " A Lesson in the Abuse of Information Technology " ( released on Go-Kart Records ), was produced by Jesse Cannon.
- The real argument probably ought to be couched in terms of possible abuse of information or potential negative effects .-- talk ) 18 : 35, 3 June 2011 ( UTC)
- Still, the potential for abuse of information the FBI accumulates on ordinary and prominent citizens remains so high that hackles rise whenever there seems to be something odd or unauthorized about its handling.
- "And when the reporters mentioned show professionalism, respectively eliminating abuse of information they pick up in informal meetings with officials, the government press office will gladly change its decision, " she said.
- Davenport ( 1997 ) used an information ecology approach, in which he explored the use and abuse of information in the context of infighting, resource hoarding, and political battles as well as appropriate management in such a context.
- Based on letters from former followers of the religion, he said that there were " allegations of forced imprisonment, coerced abortions, and embezzlement of church funds, of physical violence and intimidation, blackmail and the widespread and deliberate abuse of information obtained by the organization"