abuse of judicial discretionの例文
- "The removal of Doris Duke's personal choice as co-executor of her estate without a hearing is an outrageous abuse of judicial discretion, " said Howard Weitzman, in a prepared statement.
- "The suddenness with which the court abandoned Brown's right to choose and the willingness of the court to micro-manage leave us no choice but to challenge the ruling as an abuse of judicial discretion,"
- We have heard a lot in the Louise Woodward case in the last few weeks about the miscarriage of justice, about the " cult " of child abuse, about the use and abuse of judicial discretion.
- The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel criticized the lower court judge, Anthony J . Iuliani, who had rejected Bacharach's name-change application last August, and called his ruling groundless, discriminatory and an abuse of judicial discretion.
- Stevens said on Tuesday that Judge Wright's decision to delay the trial was an abuse of judicial discretion because it took " no account whatever " of Ms . Jones's interests in proceeding with the case.