abuse of judicial processの例文
- Land was in the spotlight in late 2009 when he tried the case " fined $ 10, 000 for abuse of judicial process.
- Land rejected the motion as frivolous and ordered her to show cause why she should not be fined $ 10, 000 for abuse of judicial process.
- Finally, Universal's conduct amounted to an abuse of judicial process, and in that sense caused a longer harm to the public as a whole.
- After the sheep were loaded onto a truck, about two dozen protesters briefly blocked the road, singing and waving banners that read, among other things, " abuse of judicial process " and " unlawful restraint of trade, harassment ."
- Donahue, of R . J . Reynolds, called such a state-oriented strategy " desperate " and " an abuse of judicial process, " adding that it " should be seen by state court judges as the improper and inappropriate legal maneuver that it is ."