abuse of justiceの例文
- The military would not permit any further abuse of justice, the Democratic Party said in its statement.
- The trial in Shiraz, 885 kilometers ( 550 miles ) south of Tehran, was internationally condemned as an abuse of justice.
- The editor of the paper from Botosani, some 400 kilometers ( 250 miles ) northeast of Bucharest, called the sentencing " an abuse of justice ."
- "No conviction which represents typical Nazi abuse of justice will any longer be valid, " said Horst Eylmann, the chairman of a parliamentary panel that drew up the new law.
- The protesters, carrying signs that read, " Priests are the ministers of God and are untouchable, " demanded that the federal government intervene to end what they called an abuse of justice by Chiapas authorities.
- "Wenatchee shows that the rampant abuse of justice which occurred 307 years ago in the Salem ( witch ) trials continues today, " said Arthur Miller, author of " The Crucible, " a novel about the infamous witch trials.
- Starr is duty-bound, after these four years, to come up with indictments or criminal informations on the Whitewater obstruction, the Clintons'abuse of Justice Department prosecution to make places for travel office patronage, and the invasion of 900 FBI files by White House snoops.
- Einem pleaded not guilty to both murders, and his defence counsel ( now consisting of barrister Mark Griffin with assistance from Marie Shaw ) immediately claimed that it would be an abuse of justice for their client if he was ordered to stand trial given the mass coverage of the murders in the media in the past year.