- Abysmal Dawn released this album on May 13 ( May 19 internationally ).
- By November, Abysmal Dawn had entered Haddad s new studio to begin the next full-length.
- Abysmal Dawn spent the next three-months in and out of the studio crafting " Programmed to Consume ".
- In November and December the same year a North American headlining tour followed, supported by Abysmal Dawn and Last Chance to Reason.
- In February 2008, Abysmal Dawn signed a deal with Relapse Records, making " Programmed to Consume " the band s label debut.
- According to Abysmal Dawn's frontman Charles Elliott, the title of the album was inspired by the term'planned obsolescence', and is applied to all of mankind.
- The band toured as part of the 2009 Relapse Contamination Tour alongside fellow label-mates Obscura and Abysmal Dawn in April and May leading up to the official " Salarian Gate"
- "After a series of set backs, illness, and going through a world of shit in our personal lives, we had no choice but to make this record our revenge and the defining moment for Abysmal Dawn.
- ""'Leveling The Plane of Existence " "'is the third full-length album from American death metal band Abysmal Dawn which was released on February 1, 2011 in the United States, and February 14 worldwide through Relapse Records.
- In 2007, Abysmal Dawn played a handful of festivals ( LA Murderfest, Gathering of the Sick, Burning Star Metal Fest, and more ) but most of the band s time was devoted to writing and rehearsing new material for their follow-up to " From Ashes ".