- "Accounting codes in Australia certainly do not favour mergers or aggressive takeovers, " he told the conference Wednesday.
- Under U . S . accounting codes, inflation adjustments are unnecessary unless prices rise more than 30 percent a year.
- Officials concede there are questions about everything from which forms applicants must sign to which accounting codes should be used to keep track of fees.
- At the global level, the 22 leading industrialized countries proposed 44 initiatives, ranging from an international accounting code to better supervision of banks, insurance firms and brokerages.
- Stock is also the currency of choice for acquirers because of provisions in the accounting code that allow companies that swap stock to report higher earnings after the deal.
- But that report, which was never released beyond its draft form, did not break out spending school by school, nor did it explain as precisely as Crew did how it had organized the system's thousands of accounting codes into specific categories.
- Scheduled tasks may include processes on the accounting server to extract validation information, transferring validation information to the LAN, updating a vendor s validation tables on the cost recovery system ( such as employee IDs, accounting codes and cost-types ), transferring cost transactions from the LAN to the accounting server and processing cost transactions into the billing system.