- He, therefore, had joined the queue at the American Embassy to collect administrative clearance for joining the chartered planes provided by his country.
- The predictions both were made in early July but took until Monday to work their way through administrative clearance, NOAA scientist David Whitall said Tuesday.
- Some patients with limited education often find it difficult to fill in the administrative clearance forms and they ask the staff to complete them, which is not their job.
- In addition, Congress passed the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act, which also created administrative clearance procedures having the effect of delaying consummation of mergers while agency evaluation of the competitive impact took place.
- The proposal has been approved by Donna E . Shalala, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, and awaits a final administrative clearance, from the Office of Management and Budget, before taking effect.
- :: The contract was signed in 1995, but the main issue is the administrative clearance ( the paperwork ) that Ariston subsequently had to face clearance from other ministries, and it was that process which it bumped into extended delays.