agency for french teaching abroadの例文
- Registered with the Agency for French Teaching Abroad, it serves preschool to the upper secondary ( " lyc閑 " ) levels.
- It is linked to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is approved by the AEFE ( Agency for French Teaching Abroad ), and regulated by French authorities.
- On the other hand, it depends upon the French Minister of Foreign Affairs and more specifically on the Agency for French Teaching Abroad ( AEFE ), in Paris.
- However, it should be noted that these private schools in North America are not under the direct authority of the French government, despite having accreditation with the Agency for French Teaching Abroad.
- It forms part of the international network of French schools managed by the French government through the Agence pour l'enseignement fran鏰is ?l'閠ranger ( Agency for French Teaching Abroad ), a national administrative body.
- Through an agreement signed in 2002 with the AEFE ( Agence pour l Enseignement Fran鏰is ?l Etranger-Agency for French Teaching Abroad ), which is an agency of the French Ministry of the Foreign Affairs, the school is now linked with the French Authorities which give it a financial support to run.