- The contact angle condition on the surface S is normally written as:
- The points that are part of the root locus satisfy the angle condition.
- This is known as the angle condition.
- Each point on the locus satisfies the angle condition and magnitude condition and corresponds to a different value of " K ".
- Angles are all still 120 degrees so this polygon satisfies the alternate angle condition, but it is clearly not cyclic . talk ) 07 : 38, 31 March 2012 ( UTC)
- :: ( OP ) I didn't mean that any hexagon with the given angle condition was bound to be cyclic, but could a cyclic hexagon be drawn with any selection of angles meeting the condition?