- landscape of kinzan-ji temple (the art institute of chicago )
- nihon shodo bijutsuin (calligraphic art institute in japan ) was inaugurated .
- after that , tenshin established the nihon bijutsuin (japan art institute ).
- my friend irene . she graduated from the art institute out here last year .
- - the art institute of chicago
- art institute of chicago
- she entered nihon kyoiku shodo geijutuin (japan educational calligraphy art institute ) in 1999 and studied under senji otani .
- his name was on the list of the nihon bijutsuin (the japan art institute ) and brought up many chasers such as hotsuma katori and shinobu tsuda .
- july: " the exhibition to reconstruct nihon shodo bijutsu-in (calligraphic art institute in japan )" was held (at the tokyo metropolitan art museum ).
- when okakura quit the tokyo fine arts school in 1898 , rokkaku quit the school as well and cooperated with okakura in founding the japan art institute .
- soon he entered the kokuho shurijo (atelier to restore national treasures ) of the nihon bijitsuin (the japan art institute ) to devote himself to repair buddhist statues .
- 1914: he graduated from the kyoto prefectural daiichi junior high school and became a research student at the nihon bijutsuin (the japan art institute ) in tokyo .
- the new principal image statue was created at the nihon bijutsuin (the japan art institute ) national treasure repair center over a period of 3 .5 years and completed in 2005 .
- after that , tenshin and his followers were in turn purged from the university , so tenshin established the japan art institute with taikan yokoyama , kanzan shimomura and others .
- his activities in itsuura were based on ' the painting section of the nihon bijitsuin ' (japan art institute ), which consisted of the five members , tenshin , taikan , shunso , kanzan and buzan .
- taikan , who looked up to okakura as his mentor , resigned from his position as assistant professor to follow suit , and in the same year he participated in the establishment of the nihon bijitsuin (the japan art institute ).
- in the meiji period many old buddha paintings were reproduced by painters of the nihon bijitsuin (the japan art institute ) under the direction of tenshin okakura and also new buddhist paintings were made .
- 2002: at the 24th nihon kyoiku shodo geijutuin dojinkai ten (japan educational calligraphy art institute club exhibition ), she received the president ' s prize (she was promoted from exemption of examination to a member of the examining meeting , jumping two ranks ).
2002年 第24回日本教育書道藝術院同人会展 会長賞（無鑑査から審査会員へ３階級特進）
- in particular , in the art institute of chicago , he learned that an american rich man , marshall field donated one million dollars to conserve this building and he made up his mind that , his mission was to build social facilities .
- 2 monochrome ink painting on silk of landscape including an monochrome ink painting on silk of portrait of yoryu kannon-zu: these two landscape paintings came into the possession of koto-in temple after its founding and were painted by li tang of the chinese southern song dynasty imperial art institute .
絹本墨画山水図 2幅 附絹本墨画楊柳観音像 - 高桐院の開創以来伝わる2幅の山水画で、南宋の宮廷画院の画家であった李唐（りとう）作品である。