association of latin entertainment criticsの例文
- Los Parientes Pobres, and the Association of Latin Entertainment Critics honored her in the same category.
- This album received the ACE Awards for Best Album of the Year, Best Concert of the Year and International Artist of the Year given by Association of Latin Entertainment Critics.
- In 1986 Mercado was awarded the title " Mr . Televisi髇 " by the " Asociaci髇 de Cronistas del Espect醕ulo de Nueva York " ( Association of Latin Entertainment Critics of New York ).
- In 1998 MioSoty won her first Premio ACE award from the Association of Latin Entertainment Critics for Best Female Singer in the Tropical Music category for Se駉ra . Goya Foods chose her to perform a concert series for Hispanic Heritage Month festivals.
- The other awards, specifically those mentioned in the first line of the article, IMO do not grant him the notability they pretend-both the Association of Latin Entertainment Critics and the Hispanic Organization of Latin Actors are both minor organisations with no significant relevance themselves.
- From 1973 to 1976, she completed a long tour of Latin America and featured in " La valija " ( " The Suitcase " ) at the Gramercy Arts Theater in New York City, which earned her an Association of Latin Entertainment Critics ( ACE ) Award for Best Foreign Actress.
- Consequently, Alterio began to work in Spanish films, including " A un dios desconocido " ( 1977 ) and received the Best Actor award at the Donostia-San Sebasti醤 International Film Festival, and " El nido " ( 1980 ), and for his effort received the Best Actor award from the Association of Latin Entertainment Critics in 1983.
- Internationally, The Association of Latin Entertainment Critics ACE Composer of the Year ( 1978 ), Hollywood Gold Palm ( 1969 ), Carnegie Hall & ndash; Latin Recognition ( 1977 ), Human Values Award by the Organization of American States, United Nation Recognition ( 1985 ), Gallo de Oro ( Brazil ), Distinguished Guest by URSS . From Colombia, different Presidential, Congressional and cultural awards.
- The Association of Latin Entertainment Critics of New York published the conclusions of its Ethic Commission, presided by journalist Frank Castro, on its official website : " We consider inadmissible these practices based on bare offensive insults used by Ms . Ariza, which should not be tolerated in the journalistic environment and information management, and still are more serious because they come from the national public television of Spain, RTVE s United States bureau ".